About Me

My photo
Kaysville, ut, United States
I am so lucky, I am enjoying being a mom, wife and friend. I am lucky to have friends that help me do fun things like this.... Namaste

Sunday, January 18, 2009

I did it!

Bryton didn't even seem to blink. A few runs and she had it figured out. I have been having back pain so I didn't want to hurt myself. Right before I got on the board this girl who said it was her first time came flying down the mountain and crashed so hard. I freaked out. I was telling Kev, there is no way that is going to be me. He was so patient, he waited until I was comfortable and I was doing okay.Then I went for it,there was a group of people that were in front of me and I went around....it was a pretty big deal. LOL. I am a rookie but I had a great time. Thanks Dad, Nancy and Kev. I love you....

No comments: